4-H Talent Review General Information
4-H Talent Revue
The search is on! Are you a 4-H member with an outstanding talent? Do you have a unique talent to showcase? The talent revue committee is looking for you!
The National Association of County Agricultural Agents Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference (NACAA AM/PIC) will be held in Chattanooga, Tennessee, The 4-H Talent Revue will be held Monday, July 30, 2018.
The 2018 Talent Revue is open to 4-H members in the NACAA southern region; 4-H members from the following states are welcome to apply:
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North
Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Each application requires:
- Online application through Google Forms at 4-H Talent Review Sign-up
- Submit your audition video one of two ways. You may provide a link to Youtube through your online application; or you may upload your audition video through Google Drive. Here’s how:
- Upload your video to your Google Drive account. Click on the file to share. Make sure the file name matches the act name on your entry form.
- Click share.
- Add email@example.com
- Click the down arrow by the “pen” icon and make sure you give permission to edit the file. This will allow a copy to be made and put into our team drive. This copy will only be used to make a decision for the talent revue.
Audition videos should showcase your talent, but do not have to be professionally
produced. It is recommended that applicants submit the song/act they want to
perform at the talent revue. Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- The deadline for all submissions is Friday, December 29, 2017.
The 4-H Talent Revue committee will review the entries and notify acts that are selected by January 5, 2018. Acts that are selected will be expected to arrive in Chattanooga on Saturday, July 28, and return home on Tuesday, July 31. Rehearsals will be held on Sunday and Monday, with the talent revue held Monday evening.
Talent acts that are selected will be reimbursed for airfare or actual fuel costs and hotel rooms for one adult chaperone and the 4-H member(s).